You're Engaged, Now What?
You're engaged!! Congratulations! It's now time to start thinking about planning your dream wedding, but where do you start?? I will list some of my favorite wedding vendors in the Lubbock, TX area.
- The first think I advise my couples to do is decide on a budget! It's easy to get lost in planning and spend more on one aspect than another. Make sure you focus more of your budget on the items that mean the most to you!
- Second, decide on an estimated time frame and location.
- If you're located in the Lubbock, TX area, there are so many beautiful locations available, including Kitalou Gin, Autumn Oaks, Macalester House, Llano Winery, Cotton Creek Barn, Eberley Brooks, The Willows, The Watson Building, Historic Baker Building, Bella Vie, Stone Creek, and so many more depending on your style and vibe you are going for.
- Start touring venues within your budget. Once you've nailed down a venue, you can then decide on an exact location based on their availability within your time frame.
- Next, my very favorite, nail down your photographer & videographer. As a wedding photographer myself, I can tell you, they will book up quickly! Some are already booked up a year in advance.
- You'll also want to go dress shopping as soon as possible to make sure you have plenty of time for your dream dress to come in and be altered.
- My favorite boutique bridal shops local to Lubbock include Lillie's Bridal Boutique & Ready To I Do
- After you have the basics, begin contacting your other favorite desired vendors (Coordinators, Florists, Hair, Makeup, DJ, Cake, Catering)
- Once you have your coordinator, they will help you with booking remaining vendors.
- Planning a wedding can be stressful! Make sure you start early and book your most desired vendors first!
If you have found your way to my blog, I would absolutely love to be considered for your wedding. I am a western inspired wedding photographer located in the Lubbock, TX area. I also travel throughout Texas and beyond. Travel fees within Texas are included in my package prices. Fill out my contact form for more info! I would love to work with you!!